Managing A Large Virtual Team & Helping Companies Go Remote with Danny Page
?️ SUBSCRIBE NOW ?️
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- We discuss managing a 50+ team while travelling the world.
- How Danny is helping companies adopt a remote culture
- Learn how Danny effectively manages a group of remote workers from different parts of the globe while pursuing his passion for traveling
- Hear how he delegates work towards remote workers that encourages them to exercise autonomy to optimize working hours and human performance
- We discuss how effective communication is vital for remote workers that need to collaborate with other teams located in other places
- We discuss the power of collaboration for virtual teams.
- Tips on how to manage a busy travel schedule and a large business
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Visit Danny’s Consulting Website Helping Companies Adopt and Move to a Remote Culture https://www.ruleof5.co/
- Danny is the head of operations of StudySoup
- Add him on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Co working Split in Croatia is also mentioned.
- System of Getting Things Done by David Allen