Moving From The Corporate World to Running A PPC Agency with Amy from PaidSearchMagic.com
🎙️ SUBSCRIBE NOW 🎙️
Podcast Episode Topics
- How Amy transitioned from Agency side to freelancer & even managed to take clients with her!
- Why the Google Ads platform is so powerful for business owners.
- Some of the differences between Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Setting & managing expectations early with clients.
- Teaching clients to run their own ads & the importance of clarifying clients before working with them.
- What it’s like running a PPC agency.
- We also dig into personality types and why it’s important to be self aware.
- Why is is so important to be self aware of your strengths and weaknesses as a business owner.
- Finding the right help at the right time
- Tips for digital nomads and freelancers who are just getting started!
- Tips for those new to working remote and from home!
- Tips for managing clients so you don’t get burnt out!
- The struggles faced when putting your self out there for the first time! But why it’s so important to do this to build your brand and for getting new clients!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- PaidSearchMagic.com – Amy’s Google Ads Agency
- Discover your personality type! Try Enneagram or 16Personalities.com
- The new Google Ads Platform
- Trello, Fiverr, UnBounce Landing Pages