Building a Freelance Translation & Copywriting Business with Katie Uniacke
🎙️ SUBSCRIBE NOW 🎙️
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Freelancing from the beautiful city of Granada in Spain with UK native Katie.
- Using Fiverr and Upwork to start your freelance business
- Getting banned from Upwork due to a client asking her to accept payment outside of Upwork 7:40
- The importance of niching down – Katie specialises in Spanish & Portugese translations to English & copywriting
- Living in Mexico for a year teaching english 12 hours a week & working on building a client base on the side.
- Using professional job services like TranslatorsCafe and Proz to grow client base 9:00
- Moving home (in with the parents) to focus on building her freelance business!
- Content paralysis, the struggle of social media & focusing on the next thing to move the business! 16:30
- Using Social Media to grow the business 12:54
- The freelancer struggle 17:38
- List Element
Resources Mentioned in this Episode.
- Visit Katies Freelance website
- Follow Katies travels on Instagram
- Talk Business with Katie on LinkedIn