Building A Travel Blog, Sponsored Trips & Selling Your Own Products
?️ SUBSCRIBE NOW ?️
Podcast Episode Overview
- How having a blog opens opportunities & travelling South East Asia.
- How being authentic online and documenting vs creating has helped Sheridan reach a wider audience for his website & social media.
- What it’s like managing a blog while on the road travelling.
- How perfectionism can get in the way of your launch…
- The importance of having good values and only working with brands that align with your values
- Doing sponsored trips in Bali offering photography & video work in exchange for accommodation & experiences.
- Travel blogging – Seeing the industry for what it is
- Get in or get out! Why sometimes you have to accept the industry and either get on board with what brands look for..
- Sheridans main takeaways for Digital Nomads:
- Don’t be a perfectionist! – Done is better than perfect.
- Don’t play catch up! Try to publish content as you go – sharing the story behind the pictures vs just the polished end result
- Visit Sheridans awesome travel website at https://www.outsidevibes.com/
- Follow his travels on social media – Instagram & Facebook