Skip to content
Opening A Coworking Space in Gran Canaria With Nacho Rodriguez from coworkingc.com
Podcast Episode Topics
- Opening A Coworking Space in Gran Canaria With Nacho Rodriguez from CoWorking.co
- How mixing locals and long term digital nomads made the perfect combination!
- How co-working promotes sharing experiences & knowledge with a very international and diverse workforce
- Why Las Palmas is the perfect city for digital nomads or remote employees.
- The benefits of co-working & co-living.
- Why having the correct workplace, accommodation and community is essential for success.
- Why co-working and networking need to be separate events!
- Nomad City Conference
- The skills required to work from home or remote.
- How remote work has become normalised in 2018
- Tips for coming to Gran Canaria to work.
- Why it’s important to not just quit your job and become a digital nomad!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode