Do you want to learn how to build an Upwork profile that lands your ideal clients on autopilot? Join me as I talk about how to build a system for generating a steady flow of ideal clients for your freelancer business or agency.
Robert is the founder of the Digital Nomads Forum, a Facebook for digital nomads that is 11k strong!. He’s been a full-time digital nomad for 2+ years & is a professional digital nomad coach over at https://robertokruk.com/
Join the Digital Nomads Forum on Facebook.Podcast Talking Points:
- Intro – Staying in an amazing Housesit via TrustedHousesitters.
- 3:13 – Why did Robert start working online?
- 5:20 – How did Robert find his first clients?
- 6:30 – Travelling around South East Asia – While in Bali – The referrals dried up – Time to pivot.
- 8:30 – Starting with Upwork
- 9:30 – Be careful who you take advice from!
- 10:30 Tips for getting started on a Freelancer platform
- 11:00 – 3 key principles for getting clients on Upwork (Absolute GOLD) Just do this and you will win as a freelancer
- 20:50 – Build a machine that drives you work on autopilot & building automations
- 25:00 Scaling to $80 an hour on Upwork
- 28:00 Roberts Retreats for Digital Nomads
- 31: Courses Robert took to help him along his journey – Jess Walker’s Product Launch Formula – https://jeffwalker.com/programs/
- 33:40 – Ask about what you need to do next.