Building A Business Around Helping People Find A Remote Job with Taylor Lane from Remotelikeme.com
?️ SUBSCRIBE NOW ?️
Podcast Episode Topics
- How Taylor managed to build a business by helping people find a remote position in a company
- Why taking a remote job vs starting a business is a great way to get started as a digital nomad
- Building a membership site that allows Taylor to live and travel around South America.
- The power of having a Facebook group for your business
- The importance of a coach when working online.
- How setting challenges for yourself will help you grow.
- Taking membership members through a Success Cycle (3 month membership period) to land a full time remote worker position.
- Actionable tips and advice for those who are looking to get started as a Digital Nomad and work online by landing a remote position.
- Plans for RemoteLikeMe moving forward
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Visit Taylors website RemoteLikeMe.com
- Learn more via Taylors Facebook Group & follow her travels on Instagram
- Beck Power & the 5 days challenge