Launching A Luxury MensWear Brand with William Jenkins
🎙️ SUBSCRIBE NOW 🎙️
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How William & his partner Maeve managed to build an eCommerce store that is now stocked in a number of premium retailers throughout Ireland & the UK.
- Why it’s important to keep moving forward even if a business idea doesn’t work out.
- Sourcing products from China but then switching to Italy for higher quality product.
- The importance of creating a Unique Selling Point for you products
- How to use Instagram to catapult your business and get your first sales by being strategic.
- Being featured on Dragons Den. (The Irish/UK version of SharkTank!)
- The importance of knowing your business plan and your profit and loss (especially if looking for investment)!
- Getting your products into retail outlets – How to approach this & the power of cold calling to get sales! Mr.Jenks is stocked in Arnotts, Savile Row & Louis Copeland
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Williams favourite blog – http://www.thebespokedudes.com/en/
- Shopify Apps – Mailchimp & Product Bundles by Bold.
- How the business is powered –Shopify, G-Suite, Trello & Xero.
- Visit Mr.Jenks Online Store