Building a Facebook Ads & Marketing Funnels eCommerce Agency with Mike Lewandowski
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Building an enthusiastic and passionate team will help you achieve your goals and deliver much better results for clients.
- Find Help & play to your strengths as soon as possible.
- The Power of local networking to generate clients and business leads
Podcast Episode Overview
Welcome to another episode of the Digital Nomad Cafe Podcast with your host Adam Finan & todays guest Mike L Lewandowski from Leads4Sales.co.uk
Mike spends his time between Warsaw in Poland and London, UK and runs a lean & efficient team of 5 to deliver results for clients.
His core business is helping eCommerce stores with Facebook Ads, Marketing Funnels and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- 1:23 Intro to Mike
- 7:23 – Clickfunnels is ideal when starting out, but Mike scales using a different approach.
- 8:10 Moving away from Upwork to find clients & the power of local networking to grow your agency and freelancing business
- 9:05 Building your business on the power referrals – When you deliver results – People talk!
- 10:50 – Why hiring a Virtual Assistant was a game changer for Mike!
- 15:00 Scaling the business – Why building a solid, reliable and enthusiastic team is the key to success as a service provider.
- 17:56 Building trust with your team and keeping skills sharp.
- 19:55 Why Mike decided to narrow down on eCommerce as his ideal audience for Facebook Ads, marketing funnels & CRO
- 28:30 Why you need to think process oriented not people oriented in your business offering.
- 32:45 Mike’s top tips for a new Digital Nomad or freelancer wannabes
- 34:00 Mikes Mentors along the way
- 36:19 Where you can find Mike online.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode.