Skip to content
Mind Hacking On Demand with Adam Goldman
Podcast Talking Points
- We discuss teaching and deconstructing mental models on a range of sensitive topics with Adam Goldman
- Adam lives as a Digital Nomad in Medellin, Colombia but is from Israel.
- How therapy has adapted to the online world
- What life is like working with clients who have had serious trauma and how Adam approaches helping them with innovative new strategies using technology.
- How Adam kickstarted his mind hacking sessions by utilizing online platforms like Facebook and Facebook’s messenger
- Discover what apps, tools and system Adam uses to effectively manage his daily tasks and his online business
- Tips on how he took advantage of his expertise in programming and infused his passion for helping people to automate mind hacking
- Learn how Adam maximised marketing efforts by providing free content like articles, video blogs and sessions to the public in order to attract clients and for proof of concept.
- The power of a strong community to help keep you in the right mindset
Resources Mentioned in this Episode