Teaching Digital Nomads Spanish in Gran Canaria with Laura Leon
?️ SUBSCRIBE NOW ?️
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How Laura established a business from pursuing her passion
- How she collaborated with other freelancers to build her brand
- The advantages of working remotely and having a flexible lifestyle
- What life is like as a digital nomad on the sun drenched island of Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
- The importance of learning a new language in order to widen opportunities abroad
- How Laura uses Facebook as a way of spreading information and awareness regarding her hometown in Las Palmas
- Starting a local group for women to participate and help start their own business
- Tips on how to gain more referrals & grow your business
- The power of a strong community to help keep you in the right mindset
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Visit Lauras Website https://www.lacasitadelaura.com/
- Subscribe to her Youtube channel.
- You can connect with her on Facebook and Instagram.
- Laura runs a few local Facebook Groups including Women in Business in Las Palmas if you are a female entrepreneur
- Las Palmas Digital Nomads & Expats if you are 25-45 years old Digital Nomad and Expat and living in or planning on moving to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, temporarily or permanently.
- And also the Gran Canaria Co-Living & Community Facebook Group