How to Get Started as a Freelance Writer While Teaching English with Crunch Ranjani
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How Crunch started writing Podcast show notes for a friend and eventually becoming a digital nomad with steady clients – being able to travel anywhere in the world while still having steady income
- How Crunch manages to be a teacher and a freelancer at the same time
- The advantages of working remotely and having a flexible lifestyle
- Being a digital nomad allows you to be there for your family in times of emergencies, wherever they are in the world!
- Tips on how to become an effective freelance writer and attract good clients who will give value to the work you do
- Tips on how to diversify your niche and enjoy what you do.
- Having a broad niche can be great for personal development so you can become a well-rounded individual!
- Importance of building meaningful relationships with the digital nomad community and your clients
- Tips on how to gain more referrals
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Crunch’s website, personal blog, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- She and her clients use Google Drive, Trello, Basecamp, Slack, and Flock.
- She uses Hootsuite to schedule content.
- Follow her on Instagram.
- She also mentioned having used the platforms Upwork and Freelancer when she was still starting out.