Skip to content
Affiliate Marketing & Authority Websites with Niall Doherty
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Focus on sign ups to your email list & build processes for creating & promoting content.
- Invest in coaching and mentors. Be careful where you get advice, seek those who have done what you want to do.
- Don’t be afraid to monetise. If it can be an affiliate link, make it one!
Podcast Episode Overview
- 1:40 – Going 100% all in on affiliate marketing!
- 2:59 – The goal of eBizfacts.com – help people make an informed decision up front on what type of online business to build or how to make money online
- 4:00 – Building a team to realise the dream!
- 4:25 – Crowdfunding via patreon & affiliate marketing.
- 8:00 – Deep Dive into Tai Lopez Courses – Creating premium affiliate content by reviewing these courses.
- 10:15 – If it can be an affiliate link – make it an affiliate link!
- 11:30 – What has worked for Niall to grow his website following?
- 13:40 Authority Hacker Course & Skyscraper technique.
- 14:00 -14:36 SEO Linkbuilding is sales!
- 14:37 – The hardest part of building and managing authority websites = Time
- 16:00 Looking for coaches and mentors. Niall spent $17k on coaching in 2018 – $15k for 6 monthswith one coach. Hear how that went!
- 18:57 – Careful where you get your advice from!
- 24:25 Tools to run the business = Evernote, Team Work, Elementor, WordPress, Google Docs, iMovie, Photoshop, aHrefs.
Watch This Video – 7 Years as a Digital Nomad by Niall