Transcribing podcasts on your own becomes increasingly difficult as their duration increases. Instead of wasting hours going through the material and trying to figure out what your guests said, it is much easier to utilize podcasting transcription software that enables you to get this process done automatically!
We have selected the best podcasting audio to text transcription software products that are going to help you reach a larger number of listeners.
The Sonix Media Player is designed for podcasters to help them widen their audience by improving SEO, making it easier for search engines like Google or Bing. Moreover, this player assists the crawlers in indexing any transcribed content you may have to make your podcasts more discoverable with increased visibility online-even if they’re exclusive shows not available through other channels!
The app’s AudioText Editor lets you edit audio quickly by making the adjustments to the transcribed text. Sonix integrates with Adobe Audition and enables you to edit your audio files just moments after you transcribed them.
- Provides automated translation services for a multitude of languages
- Detects different speakers effortlessly
- Great selection of export file formats
- Allow users to edit video and audio by editing text
- Automated translation is not available in the Standard package
- The quality of customer support could be better
Transcribing audio files with Trint is an easy process that can be completed in simple steps. Simply upload your video or audio file, and this web-based software will transcribe them, so you can edit the text AI-generated for word highlighting purposes and export it as TXT (or other formats) if needed).
All of your data is protected by the app’s data management that is certified to ISO 27001, which means that all the information you process with Trint can only be accessed by you.
- Lighting fast transcription process
- Trint Editor is equipped with a versatile set of text editing tools
- Transcriptions services are available in 27 languages
- Trint can be integrated with hundreds of applications through Zapier
- More expensive than similar online audio to text software products
- Short trial period
GoTranscript is one of the most extensive podcasting audio to text services on the internet. They employ highly skilled professionals who transcribe both audio and video files, converting all your radio or webcast podcasts into texts for you!
GoTranscript is a perfect choice for transcribing interviews or any other type of show that includes more than one speaker. All texts are proofread to ensure accuracy, and each segment can be attributed specifically to its respective voice.
- The efficient 4-step transcription process
- Audio files are transcribed with 99% accuracy
- Equally efficient when utilized for education and marketing purposes
- Translation services are available
- Transcription process can take several days
- Editing text on GoTranscript isn’t an option
It’s easy to get lost in the crowd when you’re looking for a quick and straightforward way to transcribe your voice recordings, but Happy Scribe could be just what podcasting needs. This web-based software detects more than 100 languages, so it can easily capture both video and audio files!
You just have to upload a file you want to transcribe and then use the Happy Scribe’s Interactive Editor to make corrections to the text before exporting it as a Export in Word, PDF, TXT, SRT, VTT, STL, XML, Premiere or AVID file.
- Features the Embed Player that can be added to any website
- Supports API integrations
- Creating and managing teams with Happy Scribe is easy
- Available in more than a hundred languages
- The algorithm’s accuracy depends on the quality of the audio or video recording
- Poor price to performance ratio
The Simon Says transcribing platform is the best way to ensure that your audio and video files are accurately translated into any language. It offers AI speech recognition, which can work with sound waves or pictures on paper for transcription purposes – making it available in over ninety different languages!
The transcription process lasts for just a few minutes, and once it is completed you can export your transcripts to Adobe Premiere Pro, FCPX, Excel, Word or any other software you’re using to create your podcasts.
- Equipped with a powerful AI speech recognition system
- Accurate transcriptions of audio and video files
- Allows podcasters to add bookmarks and highlight quotes from their footage
- Supports a variety of export file formats
- The quality of customer support depends on the subscription model you purchase
- Supports a limited number of audio and video file formats
Unlike the previous podcasting audio-to-text software products we featured in this article, InqSribe can only be used on Mac and PCs. You must purchase a license to print transcripts from within their program or export them for use outside of the app. Still, otherwise, anyone with an internet connection will have access without paying anything extra!
With InqScribe, you can add time codes to your transcripts quickly and efficiently while also utilizing custom snippets for frequently used text. Each audio file transcribed with this program is exportable in formats compatible with video editing software or subtitling tools so that they may be processed by other programs if needed!
- Affordable solution for podcasters who want to create transcripts of their audio and video files
- Provides support for nearly all audio and video file formats
- Accurate transcriptions of multi-lingual documents
- Excellent subtitling options
- Saving or exporting transcripts is not possible with the free version of the software
- No auto transcription options
Using Audext’s services, media professionals can benefit from having their audio transcribed in just a few moments. You upload an audio file and generate a . DOC or TXT document for you with the words automatically translated into another language of your choice!
A great feature about using this platform is editing any mistakes that might have been made during automatic transcription, so there are no errors when it comes time for publishing. Audext identifies different speakers, which makes it an excellent option for podcasters who host new guests on each new episode of their podcast. The platform lets you export your transcripts to TXT or DOC file formats.
- The quick and efficient audio transcription process
- Powerful text editor
- Multi-speaker recognition features
- Customizable audio playback speed
- No video transcription options
- Transcriptions are not always accurate
To draw in more of your target audience, you must extend the reach of their perception. One way to do this effectively and efficiently would be by transcribing each episode of podcasting audio files for SEO purposes. Which transcription software are you using? Please leave us your feedback below!