With the abundance of blog posts published every day, brands must stay ahead by using AI writing software. Brands are embracing their content-first mentality and adopting a 21st-century approach emphasizing quality rather than quantity when it comes to blogging or otherwise publishing online material. With 7 million new pieces created every day across all channels (including websites), there is no sign-up for those who want their voice heard!
Tired of typing out sentences that are full of errors? AI is the answer! You can now use machine learning to start a sentence, then rely on it for finishing your words and making sure everything sounds perfect. These tools allow you do this quickly with little effort from yourself because most people don’t have time in their day anymore – especially when there’s so much going around at once online these days.
Here are my top picks for the best AI writing software to try this year.
Writing is hard. It can take hours to write an article, and sometimes it feels like the words won’t flow. That’s where Jarvis comes in!
With this AI writing tool, you’ll be able to transform your text into something unique – all without any effort on your part, thanks to its built-in creativity modes that generate automatic content for every style of written work imaginable (including articles, blog posts or even poems).
Jarvis is optimized to work for any type of writing, including creative writing, business documents, articles, and even poetry! Some examples include:
- Lookup: Identify key elements in your text like people’s names or places, pronouns (e.g., he/she, I/me), verbs, adjectives, and nouns.
- Find/Replace: You can search for specific words in your text by keyword (e.g., cat, dog, red) or synonym (e.g., animal -> pet). This feature is great for creating a list of frequently used phrases like “the quick brown fox.”
- Punctuation: Add common punctuation symbols, such as commas, periods, and exclamation marks. This feature is perfect for those who tend to forget the small details like how many spaces to use after a period.
- Fonts/Styles: With over 11,000 free fonts and 2,500 categories for different writing styles, you can find the perfect font to match your mood. You can change text color as well.
- Quote/Paraphrase: This tool automatically identifies quotes or paraphrased sections of text from their context in your content. I used this feature to highlight.
Jarvis comes with three pricing plans: Starter, Pro, and Premium. All plans are available to try with a free trial.
The INK editor is a distraction-free, AI co-writing and SEO assistant who automatically generates content to help rank higher on search engines. The patented system analyzes the written words in real time providing suggestions for improving INK’s SEF score (a ranking factor).
Here’s a list of the essential features that this tool offers:
- Meta optimization
- Spelling and grammar suggestions
- Minimalist interface
- Image optimization — compression and resizing
- Sentiment analysis
- WordPress integration
- Accessibility modes — dyslexia and color-blind
- Content readability score
- Topic suggestions
INK Free is available at no cost, and it comes with 25 SEO content scores per month. However, you can opt for other paid plans based on your content needs.
Grammarly is a grammar and spell-checking tool that has positioned itself as the leading product in its category. It not only helps you check your spelling but also catches any errors or wrongdoings regarding punctuation for an all-around improved writing experience!
With the Grammarly extension, you’ll never be caught off-guard by errant spelling, punctuation, and other writing mistakes. Also, the interface and error prompts are very user-friendly, so that’s another advantage.
The following lists some of the features that Grammarly offers:
- Spelling, grammar, and contextual error checking
- Multi-language support
- Plagiarism checker
- Content quality score
- Easy integration with most business apps
- Secure browser add-on
- Entirely AI-based checking
- Available on both desktop and mobile
Grammarly has divided its plans across three tiers: Free, Premium, and Business. The Free and Premium plans are best suited for individual marketers and professionals. For larger teams, it’s better if you opt for the Business plan.
What does it take to create compelling, engaging, and easily consumable content? Wordtune is an AI-powered service that can help with this. It uses advanced NLP technology combined with standard tools like neural networks to make your words more powerful than ever before!
The tool paraphrases the content you’ve written and rewrites it more fluidly and understandably. It attempts to improve the readability of the text instead of regular grammar checking that focuses more on syntax than semantics.
Some of the other features Wordtune offers:
- Entirely cloud-based tool
- Smart paste feature
- Works with all editors and email clients
- Semantic analysis-based rewrites
- Complete control over sentence length and style
- Thesaurus based real-time suggestions
- Multi-language word finder
- Easy integration with social media sites and business tools
Wordtune also has a three-tiered pricing structure. The Free plan is available for everyone to use without payment or registration. For advanced functionality, you can switch over to the Premium paid plans.
ProWritingAid is a great tool for academic content that needs to be perfect. It offers advanced grammar and spell-checking, along with style suggestions from 1000s of prebuilt styles to keep your work professional at all times!
ProWritingAid’s innovative AI-based editing algorithms help you find and weed out unwanted elements in your text, such as redundancy or vagueness. It can also shorten excessively long sentences to clear up space for more information! Use this program if you’re writing research papers, professional articles – it works with most types of content by learning from its user throughout use.
Here’s a list of the essential features that the tool offers:
- Grammar and plagiarism checker
- Tonal analysis of text
- Detailed engagement metrics
- Style and sentence formatting
- Easy API integration
- Completely cloud-based solution
- 20 detailed writing reports
- Integration with popular apps such as Medium and Gmail
ProWritingAid’s Chrome extension is available for free, and you can opt for any of the paid plans as per your needs.
Sapling is a powerful AI tool that works with messaging platforms and CRM systems. It helps sales teams send personalized responses to customers, improving customer satisfaction by up-to 80%.
Sapling is a spell-checking and grammar-checking tool that uses machine learning to give you the best possible input. It’s also got an auto-complete feature for those who need their work done as quickly as they can!
Sapling provides access to the following features:
- Autocomplete Everywhere for faster drafting
- Snippet library accessible via web tools
- Message repository for inserting preformatted text
- Ability to provide human-in-the-loop responses
- Performance focused reporting
- Omnichannel support across a wide range of apps
- Enterprise-grade security
- Fast installation
Sapling’s free plan comes with basic suggestions and can be used on free domains. It also offers AES-256 and TLS encryption. To get the benefits of advanced features and suggestions, you’ll need to opt for any of the paid plans.
AI Writer is the perfect tool for those too busy with their day job and yet want to remain relevant online. It will write an article on any given topic using the information you provide, so all that’s left up to do now is edit!
With this article writing software, you can save time by clicking a few buttons. All it takes is inputting your topic or keyword and the computer will find related information from around the web for you!
The following are some significant features that AI Writer offers:
- Automatic content writing
- Article rewriting/rewording
- API for Auto-Blogging
- Faster content creation
- 94.47% Copyscape pass rate
The official AI Writer website offers a free trial with limited capabilities and allows you to generate automated articles for seven days. If you’re satisfied with the trial performance, you can opt for any of the paid plans.
Sometimes businesses see that their written content is not catchy and engaging. In that situation, they can take help from an online paraphrasing tool called Rephrase. It is a freemium tool that utilizes highly advanced algorithms of AI, which analyzes the text and rephrases it while maintaining its real meaning.
Rephrase provides five different rephrasing modes for versatile results. Rephrase.info helps businesses by providing an efficient and reliable platform for paraphrasing content online. It helps them to improve their communications, marketing, and branding efforts with less effort.
Moving on, here is the list of its key features.
- Free to start with a 500-word limit
- Offers five modes for versatile results
- Allow users to edit the output text just like they want
- Users can also download the rephrased text in a .doc file
- There is no need to sign-up or register as a free user
- Supported 22 different languages
Now, if we talk about the pricing of Rephrase, it offers very affordable premium packages as compared to other tools. It provides three different premium plans, and users can choose any of them according to their budget and needs. The plans are shown below:
Whether you’re looking to create great content or just churn out more articles, these tools can help. You’ll get the job done with a combination of multiple applications and techniques! What has been working well for you so far? Let us know!