Businesses and professionals are constantly striving to make their workflows more efficient, robust, or reliable. The importance of scheduling software is playing an ever-growing role in this regard!
A scheduling tool can help businesses increase customer engagement, optimize resource and project management to streamline business operations. Organizations also leverage software for various purposes, from minimizing paperwork gaps all the way up to pleasing their customers to make more money online!
In this post, we review the best scheduling software available today, so you can make the right choice based on your business needs.
Calendly offers an intuitive and straightforward user interface that is suitable to assist small, medium-sized organizations. This appointment scheduling software helps businesses increase customer service quality, boost sales numbers & savings all at once!
Calendly efficiently eliminates the need for manual planning – it does everything automatically so you can focus on your other important tasks such as meeting new clients or handling routine administrative duties without interruption.
- It cross-checks all calendars to avoid conflicts and double bookings.
- Users can send automated invites through custom reminders and confirmation features.
- It is compatible with all the devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones. It means that you can use the platform from any location at any point in time.
- The software allows the user to check whether the team is available or not and automated email reminders and follow-up.
- Multiples invitees can schedule similar slots for webinars, class, or workshop. Invitees can also make an appointment without having to register or sign up on the platform.
Calendly paid pricing plans start at $8 per month per user. You also get a 14-day free trial for the paid plans to test out all of their features.
SimplyBook is a great way to schedule and manage your next appointment. It offers features like online booking, an advanced portal for managing clients in real-time with detailed reports on each client interaction; unlimited attendees per event or service session (including family members), the ability quickly add “book now” buttons widgets across multiple platforms such as Facebook profiles + Instagram pages which will increase the organic visibility of all they do – making it easier than ever before possible reach more people!
- You have the ability to issue tickets in the form of QR codes.
- You can easily embed the booking page on your social profiles and website.
- Users can leverage its extensive setting features to offer multiple services and club offers in meaningful packages.
- It allows businesses to receive online payments from several payment avenues. The payment avenues include Skrill, Bitcoin, Dwolla, PayPal, Mollie, CCAvenue, Zooz, and PayFort.
- Easily sync available time and booking transactions through the Google Calendar Sync plugin.
- Its intuitive dashboard offers all the data, including booking transactions and their statuses, through different colors for easy accessibility.
It offers a free plan and free trial of its paid plans that start at $8.25 per month up to $49.90 per month.
3. Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling offers scheduling solutions to users who need a functional and friendly interface with their availability. The software enables clients to monitor daily schedules easily, eliminating any miscommunication that may arise from not seeing one’s schedule in real-time.
- Acuity Scheduling allows sharing your calendar on social media, including Facebook and Twitter. It can also be shared through email and embedded on a website so people can book their own appointments.
- It provides end-to-end protection of customer information on both web and mobile devices.
- It offers secure online transactions through several avenues, including PayPal and Stripe.
- It provides easy integration with Squarespace, iCal, and Zapier.
It comes with a free trial. The paid plans start at $14 per month up to $45 per month, based on your scheduling needs.
Bookafy is a powerful scheduling tool that both small and large businesses can use for various needs. You may want to use it if you’re looking into automating video meetings, collecting payments from clients or customers without ever having them leave their desktops- Bookafy has got your back!
- The free plan is feature-rich.
- Includes beautiful customer-facing interface that can be customized to match your branding, including colors, fonts, styling, etc.
- Simple and Robust – one of the most extensive feature sets available in the space
- One Customer and One Staff appointments, One Customer with Multiple staff, Group events for multiple customers
- One-Off Appointments for Adhoc scheduling.
HubSpot’s meeting scheduling tool provides you with the ability to invite people and book meetings. When someone schedules an appointment, their contact details are automatically added to your HubSpot CRM database (the company offers it free).
- Personalized booking link and customizable booking page (headshot, logo, color palette)
- Integration with both Google or Office 365
- Group meetings link to allow prospects to schedule time with more than one person in your organization
- Custom form questions to provide you with valuable context about your contact before the meeting
- Free Plan – Includes one personalized meeting link, unlimited meetings, integration with HubSpot’s free-forever CRM, and the ability to embed a calendar on your website.
- Starter Plan ($50/month) – Includes all the other paid features of HubSpot Sales, as well as 1,000 personal and team meetings links.
Setmore’s robust software offers innovative online scheduling solutions for individual entrepreneurs, small businesses, organizations, and NGOs. It can stream a plethora of processes that include payments processing and client engagement on the internet through its website or mobile application that are simple to use with administrative features that enhance workflow efficiency!
- Businesses can give access to in-house employees to manage appointments made by users.
- It offers SMS and email alerts for every rescheduled and canceled appointment.
- Setmore enables clients to make appointments through social media platforms, including Facebook. It allows easy integration with Facebook and the website.
- Businesses can leverage website widgets to facilitate faster delivery.
- Its highly optimized payment processing feature enables faster transactions through cards.
The paid plans start from $9 per month.
Bitrix24 is an all-inclusive solution that offers robust, high-tech features to automate your business needs. It can easily manage messaging and files, among others, with easy access tools like email management or project collaboration.
- Users can also upload and share files with other users through this software.
- Businesses can leverage intranet services, including conversations, wiki, files, email notifications, tasks, photo galleries, to manage internal and external communication efficiently.
- It also allows users to receive or make virtual phone calls.
- Bitrix24 comes equipped with a plethora of tools, including time-tracking, work check/in-out, planning, task reporting, employee directory, and absence chart, among others.
If you’re already using a scheduling tool, great! There are plenty of features to make the most out of your investment. Maybe there is an aspect that could be improved or expanded on in order to better serve your needs. Or maybe it’s time for an upgrade? We can help you find the right software solution for your business based on what matters most to you and how much money you have available. What has been working well for you so far? Let us know!