Digital Nomading in Granada Spain & Blogging Tips
Hello and welcome to another episode of the Digital Nomad Cafe Podcast
Todays guest is Molly Sears-Piccavey from https://www.piccavey.com/
A Spain Blogger since 2011, Molly is from the UK and a Nottingham girl. She moved to Spain in 1998 where she first lived in Barcelona and is now living in Granada.
She has been writing about Spanish Food Travel and Culture for almost 10 years.
If you are interested in starting a travel blog or hearing about the opportunities that blogging can open up for you then tune in.
🎙️ 1:40 – Episode overview
– About Molly & why she moved to Spain in 1998 vs staying in the UK
-Digital nomad life under lockdown in Granada Spain
– Why she got started working online & decided to launch a Spanish travel & food blog
– How she grew her business online
– The way having a blog opened doors and created opportunities for Molly to run a Local tour business
– Travel/living in Spain & working online
– Life in cove lockdown – challenges
– Tips for digital nomad wannabee’s & freelancers who want to work online and run a blog!